I teach Usui Reiki Ryóho in three levels.
What is Reiki?
Originating in Japan, Reiki is an energy healing technique, which can allow you to reduce stress, clear your mind and balance body, mind and spirit.
A Reiki session shifts energy blockages in your body to allow your body’s natural healing to take place. It can reduce stress, promote relaxation, improve healing, complement conventional medicine without interfering with it and support your body’s natural healing abilities.
Usui Reiki Ryóho Level One.
Begin your journey in Reiki. This level deals with safe care, self healing and learning how to bring Reiki into your everyday life to support your health and well being.
This training will include;
- What Reiki is, Where it came from, Reiki Principles.
- Introduction to the Chakra system.
- How to ground yourself and someone else.
- Energy Healing for Self care.
- Okuden attunement.
- The Reiki hand positions for self and others.
- How to do Reiki. Daily practices.
- Learn how to give and receive a Reiki session.
- How to bring Reiki into your everyday life.
- Usui Reiki Ryóho Level One builds strong foundations in Reiki, to start your journey in self care and energy healing, to ground your energy, to get in touch with your deepest self.
Who can attend this course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. Anyone can attend.
2 days. 9.30- 5.30pm. €200
If you’d like to book have a look at Events
For my articles click Learn
If you don’t see a date or venue that suits, If you would like to host your own group event or book a personal session – Contact Me and I’ll be in touch!
By booking an event you agree to Booking Conditions