I teach Usui Reiki Ryóho in three levels.
Reiki Level Three. Master Level.
Usui Reiki Ryóho Level Two develops your connection with Reiki, opening up from the physical level into the emotional and mental level. It allows you to do distance healing and become more proficient at facilitating a Reiki session for friends and family.
If you would also like to work with clients professionally, you need this level and there are additional requirements – please see below.
This training will;
- Build on your personal connection with Reiki.
- Develop your intuition.
- Shoden attunement.
- Reiki for other people.
- Reiki Symbols and their use.
- Distance Healing.
- Daily practices.
- Using Reiki to enhance your life, support your mental and emotional well being.
- How to support others in starting their journey with Reiki.
- How to give a full Reiki session to someone else.
- Giving and receiving a full Reiki session.
- Usui Reiki Ryóho Level two is the continued development of your personal level of learning and healing and you will turn your focus to facilitating healing in others.
Who can attend this course?
Those who have attended Reiki Level One course may attend.
9.30- 5.30pm. 2 days. €200
To work with Reiki professionally with the public, there are additional requirements to this course – such as first aid, health and safety, practitioner guidelines and anatomy and physiology. If you are already a therapist in another field you may already have all these skills and requirements. Contact me for information.
If you’d like to book have a look at Events
For my articles click Learn
For an appointment or to stay updated Contact me to join my mailing list!
By booking you agree to Booking Conditions