This course is made up of 3 modules. It builds on the practitioner’s knowledge in sound healing. Students can complete the Modules in any order they feel drawn to do so and they can complete the necessary case studies at a pace that suits their lifestyle. Students must be training in the Certificate in Sound Healing or hold a recognised training in the use of singing bowls in healing.
There are many different tuning forks to suit a variety of needs.
Tuning Forks Module.
This is a 2-day training course
You will learn how to:
- Use tuning forks, weighted and unweighted
- Using tuning fork on and off the body
- Cleanse a space
- Cleanse crystals
- Balance your Chakras
- Cleanse the energetic field
- Move energy through the meridians
Students will learn how to use multiple techniques and use multiple sets of tuning forks for different therapy sessions. They will also experience and conduct individual sessions with tuning forks.
If you own a tuning fork – bring it or them all along but tuning forks will be supplied for use during class.
Drum and Gong Module
Drum and Gongs are powerful instruments to aids healing, they are a vehicle for reflection, release and change.
This is a 2-day training course
You will learn
- How to do a personal sound healing session using Drum and Gongs
- How to use the Drum and Gongs to support your meditation practice.
- Using the Drum and Gong in grounding techniques.
- How to balance the Chakras and cleanse the energetic field.
- This Course will cover the history and origins of the Drum and Gong.
- The course will cover practical exercises in playing Drum and Gongs.
- Students will learn how to conduct individual sessions with Drum and Gong.
- Student will learn how to introduce drums and gongs into a sound bath
About the course:
This is a 1-day training course in Chanting.
Chanting can have psychological benefits by lifting your mood, relaxing your body and reviving your spirit.
Chanting can help you release emotions.
Chanting can help your meditation practice. This course is for those who want to use Chanting as a support for their personal well being.
Why take this course?
- Bring Sound Healing in to your life.
- Use Chanting for self-care.
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Experience the joy of Chanting.
- Learn different Chants.
- Learn how to use Chanting for healing and grounding.
- Learn how to use Chanting for manifestation and intentional living.
- Use Chanting to support your meditation practice and mindful presence.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn how to;
- Hum for healing and pain management
- Use your voice for personal healing, meditation and mindful practices.
- Seed Sounds, Bija Mantras
- Different Chants
- How to balance your Chakras using your voice.
Equipment needed – none!
*There are some people that a sound healing is not suitable for and these include: if you’re in the first trimester of pregnancy, cancerous tumours, if you have a pace maker, metal plates or implants. If you are within 3 months of a major surgery or emotional upheaval in your life. Participants will be asked to remove jewellery before we begin … this is giving you a head start!
Please note you do not need to be “a good singer” to attend this course. This course will encourage you to see the beauty of your own voice and you will Sing, Chant and have fun!
If you’re still curious about sound healing, what it is and how it heals, check out What is sound healing? in the Article section. Also check out the Events section to see when the next Sound Bath is.
For my articles click Learn
By booking you agree to Booking Conditions